My client are seeking a business development professional to become their newest member of their commercial team supporting the Real World and Advanced Analytics (RWAA) business with a focus on selling HEOR and Real World Evidence to different biotech’s.
They require an experienced individual that has developed client relationships with a focus on Global HEOR consultancy and RWD offerings, developing territory plans, driving high quality client-oriented presentations and proposals as well as collaborating with commercial operations, marketing, legal and business leadership to manage complex, multi-stakeholder engagements. You will also work closely with the RWAA business leaders, including frequent interactions with the Chief Data Officer.
- 3+ years of experience in HEOR/RWE sales or business development to biotech companies, or 3+ years in HEOR/RWE consulting
Exceptional collaboration skills with different internal teams; ability to communicate, present and influence all levels of the organization, including executive leadership
- Experience of collaboration across business development teams to identify cross-selling opportunities and provide subject matter expertise to your peers.
- Experience with strategic partnership development and management (preferred)
- University Degree (advanced degrees preferred)
Job Responsibilities and Deliverables:
- Analysis of large numbers of target accounts to identify and prioritize business opportunities, then work individually as well as with your peers within the
- Business Development to formulate and execute account plans to address these opportunities.
- Identifying appropriate executive targets and aggressively prospecting to build relationships.
- Managing the end-to- end sales process through engagement of appropriate resources such as Subject Matter Experts, Consultants, Executive Leadership,
- Marketing, Lead Generation etc.
- Acting as a primary point-of-contact to biotech customers regarding HEOR and RWD offerings, including Medical/Medical Affairs, HEOR, Global Evidence and
- Value, Research and Development, RWE and Analytics, Commercial Intelligence, Market Access, etc.
- Create and maintain a sales pipeline to ensure over-achievement selling HEOR and RWE products and services as well as potential custom software solutions to the global biotech market
- Contribute to RWAA business unit discussions around go-to-market approaches
- Organize and manage industry events and working groups to generate market interest
- Remain current on relevant industry and internal company products, pricing, markets, plans and developments.
- Seek and provide customer and market awareness including presenting opportunities for evaluation that could expand the company’s market and product reach.